Sunday, August 21, 2005

Frequent times of quietness elude me. But when I do find them, nothing is more relaxing to me that sitting on the veranda with a tall glass of home made Lemonade and a bag of *HERSHEY'S Nuggetts Dark Chocolate With Almonds And A Good Book. Yes! I said a BAG. They are bitesize for love's sake!!!!
I recently read Feel The Fear & Do It Anyway a solid self help book. I have also caught up on some of the movies that I wanted to see when released in theaters but just couldn't make it too. The Wedding Date was such a cute movie. Granted, it is a movie that Julia Roberts probably would have done in the late 90's but Debra Messing was perfect in the role. .
My nephew wanted to see The Dukes Of Hazzard so we took him. My opinion, it sucked. I longed for the days of Catherine Bach as Daisy and all the other origional cast. But, I also know it would be difficult to dig up ole Uncle Jessie (Denver Pyle). I have no illuisions. LOL. AJ enjoyed it. Guess that is what matter most. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home