Friday, August 12, 2005

Hi. I hope that everyone is doing well. Sorry that I haven't posted in a reallylong time, but time has away of flying by in the blink of an eye. Colin is growing so fast and it is so amazing to see his personality begining to shape and take form..
I have been doing some reading and just finished a great self help book entitled Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway. I am firm believer in self help books and the exercises they offer. Everytime I begin to think that I have involved into a great person, I am amazed to see that I still have much more to learn and so much more that I want to achieve.
The summer weather here has beensohot. And now, of all things, we may be getting a Tropical Storm that is spiraling its way to the east coast. Lucky us.
Music wise, I am still listening to the newTiffany releaseDust Off And Dance, I still believe this a solid origional dance album. I am still pissed that Geri Halliwell's Passionperformed so poorly on the UK charts. Beaten by a ringtone frog is just disheartening. The one and only complaint I had about Passion is that Geri had not released Desireas a second single. There are far more stronger songs on the album.
I had gotten addicted the VH1 reality shows Kept and Strip Search. I hope they get renewed for next season.
Anyway, maybe more later. Here are a few more pics of Colin.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home