Thursday, November 10, 2005

Britney Spears




Never once did I ever agree with anyone when they claimed that pop princess, Britney Spears, was going to be the pop cultural icon that would inherit Madonna's crown. I never disagreed that Britney was not one hell of a dancer, because infact she is. Fantastic body and origional dance moves. But singing wise?? Never really impressed me.

However, when I stumbled upon Britney's single, I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman I found myself enjoying it. The title of the song was to showcase to the world that she had infact entered into adulthood and wanted them to try and understand the hardships of a young woman making her way into the adult world. I always thought it was a perfect song for those under going the transition in the Transgendered world. "I'm not a girl......not YET a woman..." Get It??? LOL.

Anway, Britney has grown on me. Maybe a bit to late since her popularity tends to be rapidly declining since marrying I need a bath and good razor Kevin Federline. However, I must admit, I am in love with her new song and that MP3 link is below.

Someday I Will Understand (Through The Eyes of My Baby)MP3

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I feel bad for Britney. :( K-Fed is the worst thing that could have ever happened to her. What a bum.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home