Monday, September 26, 2005

Kelly Clarkson

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Few of todays "popular" artists manage to gain my attention. But, as with anything, there is an exception. Kelly Clarkson is that exception.

Did I think she was ever going to catapulte into such massive success as she has done? Honestly, No I did not. But, it seems,for me, that with every album release her music grows stronger, as does her voice.

A few weeks ago while cleaning up around the house, her new single Because Of You came on the music channel we have. I listened to the words. I listened to her voice and realized I was being woven into the storyline of this song as she sang. I was there. I knew exactly what she was singing about. Like many others I am sure, I lived that story at one point in time in my life.

Kelly Clarkson Because Of You MP3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home