Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Biggest Loser




Every week I watch NBC's The Biggest Loser . Now, when this show first began a year or so ago, I was a bit skeptical about it. I wondered if maybe reality television had taken a step to far. If maybe the show would cause more psych issues for the already confidence impaired people/contestants.

I feared that maybe most of america would tune in to watch, and maybe, god forbid, laugh at the over weight contestants. Standing shirtless (the men anyway), and in shorts on a large scale and having the true numbers of their weight loss or gain largely flashed on the television screen.

Instead, it has inspired millions. I find myself always siding with the womens team and rooting them on. Kelly from last season still looks amazing. For fun, I did the biggest loser quiz and typed in my height, age and weight. (I am not telling my weight because if I did you would have to die....that's my rule). I was REALLY shocked to see that my " Healthy " weight should be at 118.1 - 159.0 pounds. That seems really really low. I would look sickly at 118 pounds I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every successful online business needs to do one thing and that is to learn all they can about optimisation.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Gosh, it's been so long since I've visited your blog, I'm so out of the loop. :( I'm going to try and find that quiz you're talking about. I'll type in the last weight I remember, though unfortunately I'm pretty sure I've gained some weight lately. Hope you, Mark, and your little guy are doing well and hope he had a great Halloween!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home