Monday, July 10, 2006

Maybe Moving

Mark and I have had some serious discussions in regards to our future and what maybe best for our family
As a physician here on the shore, one can not make the money that they could working elsewhere. Mark has been looking for a physican firm that he can join and when the best offer arises, we will move to Massachuesettes. Hell, I dont know how to spell that fucking word.
Mark is origionally from MA as well and his parents have already moved back there. His parents are getting on in age and I can also understand why he wishes to be closer
As his WIFE, yes his WIFE, I will do what my husband decides is best. So far it looks to be either Beverly,MA or Braintree, MA.
The move will not happen right away for Colin and I because I will have things to tie up so to speak here in Virginia while Mark goes there and gets everything in order. But, Colin and I will be there in the New Year.
My only fear is that I am a pure southener. It will be hard not to wave and smile to everyone I pass in the streets of MA. Northeners just don't do that sort of thing I hear

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I wish you and your family all the best with the move. I hope you find the people in Massachusetts at least as friendly as yourself. Surely they can't all be "keep-to-yourself" type of people!

I'm glad I stopped by and checked on your blog today. I agree that the paparazzi are really hard on Britney right now. It's getting out of control, and the whole world doesn't need to know celebrities' business THAT bad!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Ronnie said...

Thanks Leah your so sweet. I hope all is going well with you and your family.

Ronnie, Mark and Colin

2:37 AM  
Blogger Re' said...

Hey Buddee,

I think it will be exciting or you and i hear there are neat coffee shops with book stores and quaint little areas.... dont worry to much just be yourself and people will either love ya or hate and their opinions of you are none of your business.....LOL

Re'

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home