Thursday, June 29, 2006

Has The Press Been To Hard On Britney



Well, I am back. It has been a few months and time has really flown by. Mark and I are doing well and Colin as well. He is getting so big and growing way to fast. He is the best gift I have ever been blessed with. I am still a stay at home parent, one reason is because I want to be the one to expierence all the "firsts" with him, not someone else. And speaking of parents who have decided to take time off of work to spend time with their child and expierence the blessing of parenthood is Britney Spears.
I watched the Dateline Interview with Britney and some parts of the interview seemed "staged" to me, but others did not. I firmly believe that the press have been extreme with Britney Spears and the paparazzi have stepped way way over the line when it comes to obtaining photos of Britney and her child. They have seemed to forgotten that she is a woman, a mother and whatever she is doing out in public with her childhood should be private and not invaded. Most importanly, the paparazzi should NOT place her child in dangerous situations in order to get "a photo". It's just wrong.

Now, this is not to say that Britney does not place herself in situations where she can still try to step into the spotlight. Her new cover for Hapers Bazaar proves that.Taking a cue from Demi Moore, A new brunette Britney is pregnant and nude on the cover. Her hands strategically placed. Other photo's of her are inside the magazine.
So in response to the questions "Have the press gone to far in regards to Britney?" I have to say without a doubt....yes.

As a parent I had to comment on this

1 Comments:

Blogger Re' said...

hey, i am blogging again, check in now and again. I responded to your message you left..... kisses
RE'

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home